You need to be a member to view this section. Join us!
- Effect of intensive care unit environment on in-hospital delirium after cardiac surgery
- Towards evidence-based medicine in cardiothoracic surgery: best BETS.
- Current myocardial infarction classification does not predict risks of early revascularization.
- The effect of total spinal anesthesia on cardiac function in a large animal model of brain death
- Preoperative Anemia Does Not Increase the Risks of Early Surgical Revascularization After Myocardial Infarction.
- Depression before and after cardiac surgery: Do all patients respond the same?
- Can dexmedetomidine be a safe and efficacious sedative agent in post-cardiac surgery patients? a meta-analysis
- Estimation of mean systemic filling pressure in postoperative cardiac surgery patients with three methods
- Cardiac Output Response to Norepinephrine in Postoperative Cardiac Surgery Patients: Interpretation With Venous Return and Cardiac Function Curves.
- The Association Between Intensive Care Unit Readmission Rate and Patient Outcomes.
browse popular tags