You need to be a member to view this section. Join us!
- Using Functional Hemodynamic Indicators to Guide Fluid Therapy
- Effect of Daily Chlorhexidine Bathing on Hospital-Acquired Infection
- Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on magnesium in addition to beta-blocker for prevention of postoperative atrial arrhythmias after coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Blood product conservation is associated with improved outcomes and reduced costs after cardiac surgery.
- The RECOVER I: a multicenter prospective study of Impella 5.0/LD for postcardiotomy circulatory support.
- The elephant in the room
- Fast-track failure after cardiac surgery: external model validation and implications to ICU bed utilization.
- Measuring communication in the surgical ICU: better communication equals better care.
- Association of Gender and Lowest Hematocrit on Cardiopulmonary Bypass With Acute Kidney Injury and Operative Mortality in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Surgery
- Major Bleeding, Transfusions, and Anemia: The Deadly Triad of Cardiac Surgery.
browse popular tags